Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Psalm : 62

PSALM 62

Focus Verses: 3-6

Reaffirms our faith

David poured his heart out to God while reaffirming his faith. 
God gave us His wonderful gift of prayer to release all of our tensions and emotional stresses.  Problems that cause all kinds of health problems.

1 My soul finds rest is God alone;
my salvation comes from Him.
2 He alone is my rock and my salvation;
He is my salvation;
He is my fortress,
I will never be shaken.

Know that God is the captain of your ship.
He wants you to wait patiently for Him to decide which direction is best.

5 Find rest, O my soul,
in God alone; my hope
comes from Him.
6 He alone is my rock
and my salvation;
he is my fortress,
I will not be shaken.

God's Word says it all.
Spiritual renewal begins with a vision from God.
It sparks when we talk to our Father in heaven.
Remember this while Prayer Walking With God.

No comments:

Post a Comment